I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

this week on Etsy

Either Etsy sellers have been putting out extraordinarily amazing items recently or I've just been spending too much time on the computer. Probably a combination of both. My Favorites list is quickly expanding with all these gems. Here's a few: 

I'm loving the deep blues and greens found in these watercolor paintings from amberalexander and tastesorangey. These are going on my Christmas list for sure. Not that we need any more artwork on our walls, but they're too pretty to pass up. 



I'm (im)patiently awaiting the time when I can responsibly afford to buy an e-Reader. I look forward to the days I don't have to carry around 4 or 5 novels around in my purse every time I head to the university for class. My husband makes fun of the fact that I've already managed to pick out a case for my newest desire before even purchasing it. Yeah, well, that should come as no surprise to him, really. It's what I do. I still haven't managed to make up my mind between all the awesome cases offered by bertiescloset but I think the top contender is this one in Alexander Henry's Apple Orchard fabric. 


Finally, who doesn't like cookies? I know I do. Especially when they're made from cute cookie cutters like the ones from weewaldorf. I'm thinking I'll use these in lieu of the traditional Christmas shapes. We'll have a woodland Christmas instead. 



3 comments:

  1. what gorgeous paintings! I love those whimsical cookie cutters too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookie cutters are adorable! I may have to bake some woodland Christmas cookies as well....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the SAME wee waldorf cookie cutters...LOVE them! I made them last fall. Here are my pics:
    http://www.spearmintkitchen.com/2010/09/forest-friends-sugar-cookies-2/

    ReplyDelete